Saturday 31 January 2009

Saturday night Januarys round up

The first month of the new year ends tonight,Ive put up eight lays and I had eight correct results so eight out of eight.It would of been nice to hit ten out of ten but it wasn't to be..
Thanks to Silent Scream for his advice, as ive already said mucked about on BET ANGEL again today I think I'm moving forward with it only time will tell !
If I'm honest its the way forward long term
Any advice will be appreciated
Lets push it in February and hi the ten out of ten mark

2 comments:

Phill said...

Glad you are having a go at Angel. I often just do a couple of trades about 3£ which when greened up make 60p but over 20 races it adds up. Good practice plus you get to set the charts as you like.
Another use for Angel is to Back in play last 20 seconds of a race on the obvious winner. Auto bet tab fires much faster than anything I have come across. eg £10 on 1.4 to 1 = quick 4 to 5 pounds, for fun.

I am sure you will get the 10 for 10 just don't be rushed and stick to your own method. Keep the faith.

Brian McGregor said...

Bet Angel is definitely the way to go if you have the right mindset. It takes a good level of concentration

By the way, have you seen the Bet Angel blog which is compiled by Peter Webb - it's excellent?

Bet Angel Basics